I began my career in the chemical age, when you had to really think an image through up front and get it right in-camera, a practice that still serves me well. But wanting to do more I became a digital pioneer, doing my own post processing of scanned film in the 90s and shooting entirely digital since 2000.
I bring a wide range of talents and skills to my work including:
- more than thirty-five years handling the toughest of client's technical and creative challenges
- advising clients and other photographers on digital production including software features and design
- knowledge in publishing, scientific, engineering and historical subjects, that brings a broader perspective and range of tools to the creative process
- ability to create images that would be impossible to shoot traditionally
- post production experience that allows me to know what and how to shoot effectively for retouching
The full story: What makes Scott tick...